New 1510 talk format to launch next Monday

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 11:57:02 EDT 2014

@bostonradio said that 1510 needs a better "cash flow" and would like to
upgrade their signal (NBC Sports Radio "balked", he said). Whatever
improvements to an AM signal like theirs may not be enough.

These days people with smartphones, etc. or satellite radio can find what
specialty programming they want. on there. For example, the Stanley Cup
Finals are coming up and as far as I know they won't be on a Boston
station, but I have XM and can hear the hockey finals either on my car
stereo or my smartphone...