WDRC-FM

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 09:34:42 EDT 2014

HD radio can also be received via some smartphone apps like TuneIn (Irish
96.9,
Radio Mojo, Free Form WBCN, The Bone etc.) and also via station
websites.(for example under "Music" on the WKLB site, one can find the
stream for "The Wolf").

While in the Pittsburgh area a few weeks ago, I had a rental car with HD in
it. In some cases even HD-4s would come in.