Heritage AM Station in Maine To Close Down?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 21:50:37 EDT 2013

Wonder if Bangor's Stephen King who owns
a few stations up there could buy it; maybe not. I think WAEI was part of
the WEEI simulcast outlets for a time hence the calls. Yes given the land
value it may be gone for
good but who knows.