Over the air signals on Comcast....

Ron Bello rbello@belloassoc.com
Tue Oct 22 21:02:04 EDT 2013

In Mashpee until last year, you could receive Expanded Basic (up to #80ish)
without Comcast's small digital converter.  All SD, no HD.
No longer the case.  Everything is now digital.  When they first
distributed the digital converters you could get 2 at no additional monthly
charge.
Now Comcast bills them at $2 / month / converter.