Boston AM dial 50 years ago

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Wed Nov 27 17:17:22 EST 2013

<<On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 16:40:17 -0500 (EST), Rob Landry <011010001@interpring.com> said:

> The 2006 deal was a simple sale of Charles River Broadcasting to Greater
> Media for $100 million, and a simultaneous swap of 99.5 to Nassau in
> exchange for a station in the Philadelphia market. I believe Nassau also
> got some cash from Greater Media too.

Oh, right, now I remember... that was the 97.5 move-in from Trenton
(the former WPST, which moved to 94.5, the old WCHR).  And Greater has
held onto the 97.5 so there's no way to find out how much it's worth,
although now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure the sales contract
(which I read at the time) stipulated the value of the two stations.
I should probably do what I constantly advise other people to do and
look it up.

-GAWollman