Boston AM dial 50 years ago

Rob Landry 011010001@interpring.com
Wed Nov 27 16:40:17 EST 2013

The 2006 deal was a simple sale of Charles River Broadcasting to Greater
Media for $100 million, and a simultaneous swap of 99.5 to Nassau in
exchange for a station in the Philadelphia market. I believe Nassau also
got some cash from Greater Media too.

To this day the FCC Web site lists the licensee of WKLB as "CHARLES RIVER
BROADCASTING COMPANY".

Rob