101.7

Don Donald_Astelle@yahoo.com
Sat Mar 23 02:51:40 EDT 2013

I have a feeling that Clear Channel is just testing this
"dance/house/whatever" format they are running now.

It was something from IHeartRadio that didn't involve too much effort, was
worth a try.....

The best thing that Clear Channel could do now is go talk on 101.7.

Right now they don't have a Boston affilliate for Hannity, Glen Beck, John
and Ken (or is it Bob & Tom?), and some of the Fox News radio shows that
they distribute.  (The could leave Rush and Coast-2-Coast on RKO.  They
could run Leo Laporte, which the also distribute, to run during the Rush
time period.)

The clould also clear all those weekend programs they own, In the Garden,
Bill Cunningham, Jesse Jackson, Handel on the Law, At Home and Art Bell.

I would think this would be just as easy to run, would give them a male
demo, and be an alternative to Entercom by being on FM.

Isn't this an eventuality?