FDR Fireside Chat Reference In Scott's Tower Calendar

Attorney Chase attychase@comcast.net
Thu Mar 21 17:11:06 EDT 2013

Last point no matter who responds!

Peter: At least they didn't have any obnoxious talk radio show hosts who
created and keep going this phony brouhaha either. The essence of my comment
has to do with how talk radio has ceased to be a force for social good and
all sorts of propaganda shenanigans have gone on in the name of free speech
but actually is yellow journalism designed to get ratings. At least with the
Fairness Doctrine radio stations were required every now and then,
especially in their news and in times of emergency to operate in the public
interest and a socially responsible way. Tell me how Fox is "fair and
balanced" and I'll show you a bridge for sale in Brooklyn.

Joe: I didn't say the CSA combatants were guided by the US Constitution
(which by the way hadn't applied the 14th's due process to the states at
that point since the 14th wasn't enacted until after the final surrenders),
I said they would be guided by their own CSA Constitution which did included
it and apparently did. (See previous link to cite
http://www.usconstitution.net/csa.html#A1Sec9  ) USA combatants of course
were bound by the US Constitution.