Is WILD-AM's Audio Problem At The Source?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 10:33:09 EDT 2013

I scanned the dial recently and 1090's audio wasn't too bad--still low but
better than before. What got me was when they first started they would have
a couple in-studio hosting and a reporter or something would be calling in.
You'd hear the reporter half decently but the in-studio hosts were faint...