"New" FCC.gov?

Michael Wilkins wilkinsmg@hotmail.com
Thu Jun 6 08:54:20 EDT 2013

While looking at the 2013 FCC Notice Of Violation (NOV) and Notice Of Unlicensed Operation (NOUO) activities, I couldn't help but notice the banner at the top of

http://transition.fcc.org/eb/FieldNotices

proclaiming "A New FCC.gov"

I was wondering if anyone has noticed an improvement in how the site is run or information is disseminated?

Mike