Herald Radio launches Aug 5th - Jeff Katz and Michael Graham signed up

John Francini francini@mac.com
Mon Jul 29 15:18:13 EDT 2013

Hmmm.

Donna,

I'm also an old fogie as well (53), but this dog definitely learned some new tricks. In my car, my Bluetooth-enabled smartphone connects up instantly to my stereo, so all I have to do is start up whatever app I want to use to play Internet radio (like the one the Herald recommends), and I'm off to the races.

OTOH, I'm in the computer industry myself (I manage the engineering networks at Dell in Nashua), so I'm probably an outlier on the "old people don't like new stuff" bell curve…

John Francini