No Rating At All For WEEI-AM?

Sean Smyth ssmyth@psualum.com
Tue Jul 16 09:04:46 EDT 2013

Kevin wrote: "Entercom is finding out that 93.7 has MAJOR holes on the south shore and 103.7 doesn't help them."

I agree with Jeff's previous comments. I've lived on the South Shore for a year now, and rarely have issues with 93.7.

Also, it seems like 103.7's signal has degraded over the years. When it was WWRX, I'd be able to pull it in on a Walkman knockoff in Dorchester easily. Now? I can't get it in the car much north of the split. My understanding is the stick is in the same spot, too.

I'm not sure of 96.3's directional situation, but it seems like it fills in more holes on the South Shore (namely Plymouth) than 103.7 does, and I can get a decent signal on it as far north as Bridgewater.