Jen Brien gets WBZ (AM)'s overnight and Louise Morgan query

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Jul 2 16:22:51 EDT 2013

On 7/2/2013 7:29 AM, Sean Smyth wrote:

> The format was pretty similar to 96.9 when Bob went to those calls, at least from my (admittedly very limited) limited recollection of WJIB (FM). The station has definitely evolved, and there was an article last year (Phoenix? Globe?) mentioning how there is a sizable younger fan base now.

The format is still pretty similar, but the music is not.  A sizable
younger fan base nowadays is not surprising.  Few if any of them would
remember the old WJIB, so the call letters would no longer put them off.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. | 92 State Street | Suite 700|Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468| Fx: 617.507.7856 | http://www.attorneyross.com