Jen Brien gets WBZ (AM)'s overnight and Louise Morgan query

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Tue Jul 2 14:18:03 EDT 2013

I'm quite sure, though, that the old WJIB (FM 96.9) had far more listeners than WCAS(AM 740) did--even on its (that is, WCAS's) best day.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: A Joseph Ross
  To: Bob Nelson
  Cc: Boston Radio Group
  Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 1:01 AM
  Subject: Re: Jen Brien gets WBZ (AM)'s overnight and Louise Morgan query

  On 7/1/2013 7:50 AM, Bob Nelson wrote:

  > In a similar sense, why did Mr Bittner grab the call letters WJIB for
  > 740? The "Memories"
  > station has been using memorable call letters from the past...

   I once heard him mention on LTAR that, at the time, the WCAS call
  was also available, and I thought that had he become WCAS, he might have
  gotten some people to at least give a listen to his station who might
  not have otherwise.

  --
  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.| 92 State Street| Suite 700| Boston, MA 02109-2004
  617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856| http://www.attorneyross.com