Greater Media confirms WTKK ends talk at 10 AM tomorrow (1-2-2013)

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Wed Jan 2 16:07:50 EST 2013

On Jan 2, 2013, at 10:40 AM, Scott Fybush <scott@fybush.com> wrote:

> We can't in good conscience simultaneously complain that younger people aren't paying attention to radio, and also criticize a format that attempts to reach those younger ears with the music they're listening to, even if it's not our personal cup of tea. Can we?

Good point, Scott, but don’t expect me to be listening.  As soon as I’m next in the car I’m changing that preset to WXRV.  But then again, in the words of P.T. Barnum, you can’t please all of the people all of the time!

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH