Greater Media confirms WTKK ends talk at 10 AM tomorrow (1-2-2013)

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Wed Jan 2 16:33:56 EST 2013

*Scott Writes:
We can't in good conscience simultaneously complain that younger people
aren't paying attention to radio, and also criticize a format that
attempts to reach those younger ears with the music they're listening
to, even if it's not our personal cup of tea. Can we?

*
*Bill Writes:
Bingo!  Cuts through the irony a bit.
*

If they aren't already listening to JAM'N, KISS, MIX, AMP, or EVOLUTION,
is POWER 96.9 going to be the station that gets them to listen to radio?

-Bob