Greater Media confirms WTKK ends talk at 10 AM tomorrow (1-2-2013)

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 11:02:23 EST 2013

The Greater Media press release ("with more surprises to come in the
next week") makes you wonder if this could be one in a series of
stunts.

No twitter or facebook accounts yet--oh, wait. There is a "power969"
twitter account and the only post on it says "don't recognize these
songs? Neither do we. Tune to Amp 103.3"

This is a wild guess but I get the feeling CBS is pulling a funny :)
(may have registered twitter handle well in advance)