Greater Media confirms WTKK ends talk at 10 AM tomorrow (1-2-2013)

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 17:29:18 EST 2013

But Steve had his loyal core of fans and that has been splintered by having
a host du jour.

I am sure GM regrets not going to sports when they had the chance but they
also crunched the Red Sox numbers and they don't work.