Michael Graham to be on WCRN, 3 other stations

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Mon Feb 4 17:43:06 EST 2013

On Feb 4, 2013, at 8:00 AM, Bob Nelson <raccoonradio@gmail.com> wrote:

> It was announced today that starting next week former WTKK host
> Michael Graham will be on noon to 3 pm
> on WCRN AM 830 Worcester along with WESO 970 Southbridge, WBNW 1120
> Concord, and WPLM 1390
> Plymouth in what is being called the New England Talk Network

I note that none of those stations reach Boston proper, so I wonder among other things if he will bail as soon as he gets an offer from a real Boston station.  Also, in calling this the New England Talk Network they are ignoring that New England consists of six states, not just greater Boston or just Massachusetts.  Or are there plans for further expansion?

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH