WKFY

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 00:31:19 EDT 2013

"Brother Louie" by Stories by itself did not trigger a bell but once I
heard it on You Tube I remembered it.

In 1975 it was a joy to hear WPRO-FM and WPJB-FM go at it - they were way
ahead of Boston then and with a good tuner both could be heard in Boston.

What I find curious is that today very few stations that play 70's music
will touch Debbie Boone's 'You Light Up My Life' which I believe was the
most sold single of the 70's.