News anchor hand theatrics

Chris Hall chris2526@comcast.net
Tue Apr 16 01:37:55 EDT 2013

When did news anchors especially those standing start using all the ridiculous hand gestures, they have reached the point of absurdity
and are starting to mimic sign language for the deaf. Every time I see this I can imagine viewers wishing they were handcuffed behind
their backs.
Also who was the shrill sounding harpy Channel 7 had reporting from Boylston St Monday afternoon, two minutes of her and its off to Channel
4 or 5 or 25.....or anything else....like very intrusive nails on a blackboard.