WCVB-TV 5.2 Testing

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Thu Sep 20 15:58:11 EDT 2012

 information that the two NHPTV channels they offer: channel 11.1 and 11.2 on 11 and 296 will go away shortly. No info on what will replace them
 if anything. Nonetheless, WMUR-TV's channel 9 ota & cable slot will apparently stay put as they have since long before Comcast
 bought the cable provider for the Merrimack Valley. NHPTV will similarly duplicate WGBH-TV almost all the time, but with
 a few variations. It's a puzzlement.