WINS anchors mispronouncing words

TVNETDUDE@aol.com TVNETDUDE@aol.com
Sun Sep 2 10:37:51 EDT 2012

I was watching Channel 5 in NY during their 6PM newscast a few days  ago.
The story was about prehistoric remains found and they were from the
"Jurrasic Park Period".

Mike

In a message dated 9/1/2012 12:01:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
boston-radio-interest-request@tsornin.BostonRadio.org writes:

>>>Listening to WINS today and heard several mispronounced  words including
my favorite cringe of all time NUKE-KU-LER, the anchor babe  mispronounced
it three times in one story. The broadcast industry once had  high
standards, now even companies like CBS and their programmers pay  zero<<<