850 runs loop in advance of split (to ESPN on AM)

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Oct 8 00:37:44 EDT 2012

On 10/7/2012 1:41 AM, Sean Smyth wrote:

> Do you watch just UMass football games? I'll guess that the production
> quality of those game broadcasts, even with UMass now in the MAC,
> doesn't match that on ESPN or ESPN2.

Yes, It's the only football I follow.  In past years some UMass games
were on Comcast Sports Net.  Now that UMass has moved to the Mid-America
Conference, games are on one of the ESPN networks, one to which I'm not
subscribed.  One such game this year was on Channel 5 for some reason,
but I watched it on the bedroom TV.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.|92 State Street|Suite 700|Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856|http://www.attorneyross.com