850 runs loop in advance of split (to ESPN on AM)

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 01:49:29 EDT 2012

NESN has been doing Red Sox and Bruins home games in Dolby Digital 5.1
Surround Sound since 2004.

UMass telecasts for the most part are low budget remote productions. UMass
is a tough sell in the Boston market especially on the radio side.

WEEI owns the broadcast rights for UMass but the games are only fed to WWEI
in Springfield and WVEI-AM in Worcester.

http://www.masslive.com/umass/index.ssf/2012/06/1055_fm_wwei_springfield_talks.html

Entercom does put UMass games on WATD Marshfield but that signal is hit or
miss north of Quincy.