850 runs loop in advance of split (to ESPN on AM)

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 03:49:11 EDT 2012

UMass as a broadcast property is mainly Western Mass. They had a
great basketball team 15 years ago but the reality is college sports in
general do badly on Boston based media.

Joe listen to a Pats game some afternoon on WBZ-FM - you will be blown away
by the background sound.