WBUR Buys 92.7 WMVY

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 18:14:06 EST 2012

I know of one station in Colorado who is rebroadcast on a translator
outside their 60DBU.. but the translator and full power stations, as best I
can tell.. are owned by exactly the same licensee/company.

Or how about a translator in Central Alabama whos application specifies the
off air pick up of a small Class A somewhere in middle Tennessee?

No, the FCC does not seem to check some of this stuff related to
translators.

I do think when a translator changes primary stations they have to file
something with the FCC. I can't swear to it, but I've seen a minor change
application for translators where the primary change. .but at the same
time, I am not sure if the primary was the only change on the application..
I wasn't technical enough to understand all that.

Paul