WBUR Buys 92.7 WMVY

scott@fybush.com scott@fybush.com
Tue Nov 27 17:56:42 EST 2012

> Stations are not required to report translator inputs in a
> standardized way except when filing certain other kinds of
> applications (CPs, AL/TC, and I think renewals), so the FCC doesn't
> actually track these changes in a formal way.

True. I'm going into CDBS via FCCInfo.com, which is apparently keeping
some sort of track of what primary was last reported when a station filed
one of those apps. Since we're in the midst of a renewal cycle now, anyone
keeping track that way should be relatively up to date, especially in the
states that have just completed the renewal cycle. Massachusetts has not,
which may explain why FCCInfo still thinks 93.9 has WNCK as its input,
based on its 2005 license app.