"It's the programming, stupid!"

Douglas Broda dbroda@nycap.rr.com
Wed May 23 07:36:26 EDT 2012

I grew up in Brooklyn a rabid Mets fan, and had to get the games
(including the Miracle of 1969) on WJRZ 970, the signal being even worse
than it is (as WNYM) today. Not good, and I have long wondered why the
Mets couldn't get a better radio deal.

--
Douglas J. Broda
Attorney at Law

NOTE: I do not regularly read emails from this account, other than those sent to mailing lists to which I subscribe, in order to minimize spam. If you need to reach me other than via a mailing list, please feel free to call me or use my regular business email address, which is the first letter of my first name plus my middle initial plus my last name at nycap.rr.com (which is stated that way to avoid spambots).