WPKZ To Air Yankees Games

Paul Anderson paulranderson@charter.net
Fri Mar 2 21:26:02 EST 2012

I suspect that WEEI-FM Lawrence and WCRN Worcester would be the two best signals to catch the Sox in the Fitchburg area.  At least that's what would come in for me when traveling between Worcester and New Hampshire up I-190 and Route 13, east of Fitchburg.  WVEI Worcester carries the Sox but you can't get it in Fitchburg.

Paul