WPKZ To Air Yankees Games

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 21:20:27 EST 2012

In Fitchburg WEEY 93.5 FM, Swanzey, NH comes in very well - and with a
decent tuner WVEI-FM is also a player. 1440 AM is OK by day a little spotty
at night.

I have never gotten an exact ruling at how close to another team's market
you can get. The Red Sox have a station in Greenwich, CT that covers
Westchester and parts of the Bronx. The Yankees are in Dover NH and
Providence and now Fitchburg.