WPKZ To Air Yankees Games

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Fri Mar 2 20:16:39 EST 2012

How is the 93.7 signal in Fitchburg and Leominster? My guess is that
you can pick it up on most radios, but it isn't a killer. I assume
that Worcester's AM 1440 is not great days and is non-existent at
night. Also, does 1440 carry the Sox?

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Watson" <markwats@comcast.net>
To: <bri@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 6:35 PM
Subject: WPKZ To Air Yankees Games

WPKZ Fitchburg (formerly WEIM) will no longer be airing Red Sox games,
instead this season they will air Yankees games. Sox games have aired
on 1280 for 45 years. Article from the Fitchburg/Leominster Sentinel &
Enterprise quotes some Sox fans as not happy with the station's change
to pinstripes.

Link to article:

http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/local/ci_20086301

Mark Watson