Boston.com will bring WFNX staffers back online

SteveOrdinetz hykker@wildblue.net
Mon Jun 25 08:25:32 EDT 2012

Are they volunteering their services?  I highly doubt that a webstream is
going to generate enough revenue to support a paid staff.  The Globe isn't
exactly flush with cash to subsidize this venture either.