Boston.com will bring WFNX staffers back online

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 02:58:08 EDT 2012

OK - nobody saw this one coming.

http://bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/names/2012/06/24/boston-com-launch-radio-station/UmPM8LgTCZJNkAjECkuRNL/story.html

“Boston.com has been at the forefront of multimedia for some time now,
producing award-winning videos, live video programming, interactive
content, and more,” DeSisto said. “We’ve long thought radio would be a
natural extension for us, and we’re fortunate to launch with such an
incredible team.”

That team includes several former employees of WFNX, which will cease
broadcasting July 23. Joining Boston.com effective Monday will be DJs Henry
Santoro, Julie Kramer, Adam 12, former WFNX program director Paul Driscoll,
as well as the station’s former sales rep Johnny L Lavasseur and operations
and promotions director Mike Snow.