WWLP, William Lowell Putnam (was 40 years ago...)

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sun Jun 24 01:20:07 EDT 2012

On 6/23/2012 5:48 PM, Kevin Vahey wrote:

> I am stunned that he is still alive.
>
> The old Channel 22 studios were different. How many stations had a staff
> swimming pool?
>
> The lobby was surreal as on the walls were the heads of different animals
> that Putman had shot.
>
> >From all accounts he was a good owner.

I liked John Quill, the weatherman.  He didn't look like the usual
blow-dried, hair dyed, made-up weatherman that we see today and tended
to see back then.  He was bald, grey-haired, and wore glasses.  In
short, he looked normal.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.|92 State Street|Suite 700|Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856|http://www.attorneyross.com