WWLP, William Lowell Putnam (was 40 years ago...)

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 20:10:19 EDT 2012

Dale:

Back when I was in middle school living in Cromwell, CT I toured Channel 22
on Provin Mountain to visit the afternoon/evening weather guy at the time,
I forget his name though. Evan something...

It happened to be on a bad winter day. They had a station truck at the
bototm of the mountain to take people up if they wanted and since the road
was so narrow and weather was iffy,  we had to wait for someone coming down
before we could go up. it was slow going at that.

I don't think there was any deicing equipment there, and this was in the
late 90s.

Paul Walker