WBZ should hang its head in shame

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Jun 4 23:45:15 EDT 2012

On 6/1/2012 3:21 PM, Eli Polonsky wrote:

> WODS is no longer "Oldies 103.3". Another poster said
> that the "older demo" would follow WODS to AM. WODS no
> longer programs to the "older demo" that is old enough
> to have grown up listening to music on AM radio. WODS
> moving to AM would kill it, and I doubt CBS would want
> to do that. It's still quite successful now as it is.

Oddly enough, when I stopped at a couple of rest plazas on the Turnpike
yesterday, I noticed that two McDonald's seemed to be playing 1950s
oldies.  I'm not sure why.  The kids who seem to drive McDonald's these
days wouldn't even recognize the music, nor would their parents.  Is
there some percentage in appealing to the grandparents?

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.|92 State Street|Suite 700|Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856|http://www.attorneyross.com