Jess Santos Departs; WWZN "The Zone" Returns

Sean Smyth ssmyth@psualum.com
Fri Jul 27 20:43:38 EDT 2012

Dan wrote:

"But whether or not Donna likes to admit it, Dial Global has paid and I believe is still paying to have some of its programs air in certain markets.New York is, of course, the largest of these--but I don't think the only one. And there is no shame in paying to have a program aired in a large market. I believe that whoever syndicates Hannity is paying or has, at one time or other, paid to have his program aired in New York."

It's not out of the realm of possibility but would doubt that, Dan. Hannity's always been on WABC and was their afternoon drive host before he was syndicated.