Jess Santos Departs; WWZN "The Zone" Returns

Mike Ward mward@iname.com
Fri Jul 27 12:37:32 EDT 2012

On 7/27/12, Bob Nelson <raccoonradio@gmail.com> wrote:

> Pretty sure he's paying Blackstrap for four hours he's
> using 1510's studios for his national show, but not for the other
> 20...On a live A/V stream, it appears he's working out of 1510's
> studio in Marina Bay in Quincy which seems kind of odd....Looks like
> he's still streaming via http://revolutionradionetwork.com/  but
> nothing over the air in BOS or Revs' other radio affils"

Why is he using 1510's studios but not on the air there? Is that extra $?

And that one day I watched his webcast, I checked the stream of one of
his other stations, WWNN/1470 in Pompano Beach, Florida, and they were
running his show.

http://wwnnradio.com/show-hosts

That was a couple of days ago. I assume they were picking up the webstream.