How long before a 1960's format happens on AM?

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 13:58:20 EDT 2012

Garrett

I think many would listen as 60's on 6 was from day 1 one of XM's more
popular channels. Part of the appeal was they had a much larger playlist.

There is a certain excitement that comes from hearing a song you haven't
heard in years.

WMEX 1150 failed primarily because WODS came along but now there are no FM
options.

I think it is worth a shot.