How long before a 1960's format happens on AM?

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sat Jul 28 01:31:36 EDT 2012

On 7/27/2012 1:58 PM, Kevin Vahey wrote:

> I think many would listen as 60's on 6 was from day 1 one of XM's more
> popular channels. Part of the appeal was they had a much larger playlist.
>
> There is a certain excitement that comes from hearing a song you haven't
> heard in years.

Well, WATD seems to be making it work, at least on Saturday afternoon
and evening.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.|92 State Street|Suite 700|Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856|http://www.attorneyross.com