Did WBZ-TV cross the line on July 4th concerning public

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Jul 9 01:13:32 EDT 2012

On 7/8/2012 1:00 PM, Attorney Chase wrote:

> Joe:
>
> Hasn't this sort of nonsense been illegal ever since the Orson Welles
> War of the World incident?

I don't know if it was a law, but I know that for awhile after that
broadcast, the method of doing a dramatic show with simulated newscasts
was banned, by the networks if not by the government.  But what I
described was not that.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.|92 State Street|Suite 700|Boston, MA 02109-2004
617.367.0468|Fx:617.507.7856|http://www.attorneyross.com