Tune-in Radio app

Mario Gonzalez Jr. mariogonz@aol.com
Tue Jan 3 10:52:42 EST 2012

There is an app on the iPhone called ootunes that has access to all stations, even CBS and Clear Channel stations.

As a user only I would prefer to use an app that gets all stations rather than use an individual station's app.  Maybe it's because I switch back and forth between stations.  I also haven't seen many station apps that have unique features that would make me use the app.  Maybe the exceptions would be the ESPN app and the WEEI app.

I have also read that there are stations that would rather have people use their apps vs Tunein.

Mario

Sent from my iPhone