Tune-in Radio app

John jscavo@maine.rr.com
Tue Jan 3 16:55:10 EST 2012

I agree!  It is an awesome software tool.  ...and it picks up our Community
Station, WSCA!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken VanTassell [mailto:kenwvt@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 9:03 AM
To: Bill O'Neill
Cc: boston-radio-interest@lists.bostonradio.org
Subject: Re: Tune-in Radio app

It is unfortunate that CBS has blocked all their stations from Tune In
Radio, you need the CBS specific  " I heart Radio" app for their stations.
I hope more fragmentation does not occur.  Tune-In radio is an amazing app,
I can go from a Boston local to a station in Galway Ireland and then listen
to a police scanner all within the app.

-Ken