Tune-in Radio app

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Jan 5 01:58:29 EST 2012

On 1/3/2012 11:38 AM, Larry Weil wrote:

> But why is is “I Heart Radio”? The original campaign with the heart
> was “I Love New York”, with the heart pronounced as “love”. People
> pronouncing this and other campaigns in this way as “heart” just sound
> odd to me.

It's because the sticker doesn't say "I Love New York," it says "I
<heart> New York."  People who want to read it accurately, and refer
accurately to THAT sticker, and not some other "I Love New York" sticker
have no other way to read it.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                     617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700          Fax: 617.507.7856