WHDH-TV Weather 1959

Chris Hall chris2526@comcast.net
Sun Feb 26 01:18:37 EST 2012

When my brothers and I are taking a trip down memory lane, riding in the car with my father always comes up along with the Red Sox on WHDH
85 AM and 94.5 FM(I never dreamed during those day that I would later work at both of them) and the Atlantic jingle “Atlantic keeps your car on the go- go- go- go keep on the go with Atlantic” along with Tommy Dorsey, Benny Goodman and Glenn Miller before and after the game. There are certain songs that immediately put me in the front seat of our 1960 Chevy station wagon, music memories are very powerful.
Also any one out there remember Arch MacDonald as “Your ESSO Reporter” on WBZ-TV:
More people the whole world over like the products and service they find at the E-S-S-O yes sir ESSO at the ESSO sign!