Interesting Coincidence: Chuck Todd Comment & Fybush Calendar

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Wed Feb 22 23:36:37 EST 2012

On 2/22/2012 4:13 PM, Laurence Glavin wrote:
> On his MSNBC TV show "Daily Rundown", Chuck Todd has a daily trivia question. Just a few days ago, he asked "which Presidential candidate's
>   grandfather was appointed to the Federal Radio Commission?" It turned out to be Mitt Romney, whose mother was the daughter of Harold Lafount.

I am not sure I'd brag about that, if I were Mitt.  Mr LaFount left the
FRC and bought some radio stations (including the old WORL in Boston);
he later ended up in the midst of a financial scandal, along with his
business partner Arde Bulova, and had to divest of the stations, as the
FCC accused him and his partner of illegal stock transactions,
irregularities with station billing, etc.