If you were to choose.....

Don Donald_Astelle@yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 02:02:46 EST 2012

WBZ radio has ticked me off a couple of times in the last few years.

First, when they tried to dump their live overnight show.  Then when they realized that mistake, they backed off and re-instated Steve Leveille.

Then, WBZ turns into infomercial central on the weekend!

Someone mentioned to me that the tradeoff at WBZ was between having a local overnight show and local news in the evening.......OR...infomercials during the day on Saturday and Sunday.

Your call.  If given the choice by your general manager to choose between those 2 evils ;-)  Which would YOU choose.