101.7 Lynn

Jim Hall aerie.ma@comcast.net
Fri Dec 21 10:00:57 EST 2012

Clear Channel had a dance music format for a while on WSRS-HD2 targeted towards the gay audience as "Pride Radio". I don't think it's been on there for a while (WSRS fades in and out of HD where I live). I wonder if WSRS-HD2 actually may have had enough listeners that they decided that a dance music format might work in Boston.