101.7 Lynn

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 10:30:58 EST 2012

It was Fairbanks. bostonradio.org profile for WROR: "Fairbanks hoped
to head off Greater Media's announced plans to flip WCDJ 96.9 to
country in the summer of 1993, but Greater Media decided to push
ahead, setting up a three-year fight for Boston's limited country
audience." 96.9 did go country a few months later.

Rumors say WODS was to flip to a Jack format but Entercom scooped them
by launching Mike hours or a day before 103.3 was to change.